Field Bag class - 2 sessions
We wanted to make a Field Bag as soon as Grainline Studio announced they had collaborated with Fringe Supply Co. to create a sewing pattern of this popular project bag. After sewing a couple samples we thought it would also make an awesome class. Especially for the adventurous beginner who may not be ready for zippers but wants to practice cutting, topstitching, and construction technique.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You have successfully graduated from the School of Sewing or the equivalent experience working your way through Sewing Basics, box bags, pillows, and the like.
- We provide: studio space, tools, machines, and expertise.
- You bring: A copy of the Field Bag Pattern (available online or in the store) and fabric per pattern (details on the pattern). You will also need: coordinating thread, webbing, cording, and various notions per the pattern.
- Class length 2 1/2 hours per session for a total of 5 hours
Sessions run on Thursdays, November 2 & 9 at 6PM.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.