Felix the Fox Beginner Crochet Kit
Meet Felix the FoxAs the woobliest of the Woobles, this bright-eyed little guy is for the overachiever in you. Don’t worry—he’s still totally for beginners. But with black-tipped ears and a snowy belly, he’s the gateway into slightly trickier techniques like changing colors.
And what a gateway he is. Just look at his oh-so-woobly tail!
Can I really learn how to crochet from these kits?
You bet - over 50,000 people have learned crochet with The Woobles, and you can be next! Just follow the step-by-step video tutorials that come with each kit. These beginner kits also come pre-started to get you over the first hump.
- Step-by-step video tutorials
- The Woobles Easy Peasy yarn, custom-made for beginners
- Pre-started crochet piece, so you can get right into practicing the main crochet stitch
- Unlimited help over e-mail, plus virtual crochet office hours
- Plastic eyes
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch marker
- Pattern as a PDF download
- 4mm ergonomic crochet hook
Skill level: Beginner+Righty? Lefty?
Don't worry, these pre-started beginner crochet kits work for both righties and lefties, and all Woobles crochet tutorials have both right-handed and left-handed versions.
Finished Size: 4.5 in tall, 5 in wide
More The Woobles
More Knitting & Crochet Kits