Faire - Issue Seven
Every issue of FAIRE is filled with considered words and exceptional visual storytelling, taking readers inside the homes, studios, and minds of artists, makers, and craftspeople all over the world to explore what it means to live creatively.
This Fair Seventh issue features stories about:
- American photographer Jamie Beck and her life in Provence.
- Australian Interior designer, stylist and boutique hotelier, retailer, curator and creative director Lynda Gardner.
- British fashion designer, textile aficionado and passionate advocate for creating ‘happy’ home interiors Amanda Thompson.
- German photographers Susann Probst and Yannic Schon (Krautkopf).
- British herbalist Rachel Baker and founder of 3 Sources.
- French textile artist and self-proclaimed ‘good witch’Frédérique Morrel.
- Prolific American artist Tony Ramos.
- British artists and creative collaborators Ruth Faulkner and Liam Buckley.
- Italian surrealist artist Carol Rama.
- Nicholas Knightley, the internationally renowned creative director for Maison Moynat.
- British artist and self-proclaimed magpie Mark Hearld.
FAIRE magazine is a certified CarbonNeutral® print product, using FSC® certified paper and natural non toxic inks, our magazine is printed by PurePrint in the U.K.