Durban Jumpsuit & Romper Pattern
Durban is a mix and match jumpsuit & romper set with multiple options. Pattern features V neck or round neckline, bust darts; short sleeve, long sleeve or sleeveless options; patch or inseam pockets; and tapered or wide leg cuts. All views include an optional belt, belt loops, and inseam lengths for regular and tall.
- View A is a v neck tapered leg jumpsuit with inseam pockets, back pockets and sleeves.
- View B is a v neck wide leg sleeveless jumpsuit with front patch pockets.
- View C is a round neck shorts jumpsuit with inseam pockets, back pockets and sleeves.
- View D is a round neck sleeveless shorts jumpsuit with front patch pockets.
- View E is a boiler suit with long sleeves, patch pockets and a tie belt.
Skill Level: Intermediate
This pattern contains women's sizes 0-20
Light to medium weight fabrics, such as linen, tencel, rayon, cotton shirting, lawn or poplin, crepe, and chambray will work equally well to different effect.
- Fabric (woven)
- Lightweight fusible interfacing (5/8 yard / 50cm)
- six 5/8" [15mm] buttons (A & B)
- Seven 5/8" [15mm] buttons (C, D & E)
- Two 1.5" [38mm] D-rings or O-rings (C)
More Megan Nielsen patterns
More Sewing Patterns