Dress No.1 - two sessions
Dress No. 1 is a sleeveless dress that is extremely wearable with a flattering A-line silhouette. The neck and armholes are finished with bias tape facing and top-stitched patch pockets add both flair and utility. We will also discuss a "less sophisticated" method of using a serger to finish and then turning and top stitching armholes.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Advanced beginner. You've made some pj pants.
- We provide: studio space, tools, machines, and expertise.
- You bring: a copy of the pattern, fabric you love (The pattern calls for 2 - 2.5 yards (2 - 2.3 meters) cotton, linen, wool or natural fiber blend woven fabric (no jersey or knits), and coordinating thread.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session.
Sessions run on Wednesdays, June 22nd and 29th at 5:30.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**