- Embroidery & Cross Stitch
- Gift Cards
- Sewing Machines
Tabby Cat DIY Embroidery Kit
Tabby Cat is a Level 2 pattern, using basic and intermediate stitches.
All Kiriki patterns are screen printed by hand with vibrant, water-based inks right onto the fabric so no tracing or transferring is ever required!
D.I.Y. Embroidered Doll Kits include:
- Screen printed pattern on cotton
- Printed backing fabric
- Range of DMC Embroidery Floss
- Eco-friendly stuffing
- Step-by-step instructions
- Screen printed packaging - perfect for gift giving!
Recommended for Ages 12+. The finished plushie is about 4.5"/11cm tall.
You need a 6" hoop to embroider this pattern. If you are in need of a hoop or other embroidery accessories take a look at the STARTER KIT - it includes everything you need to make your first embroidered plush doll.