Cross Stitch - Born to Craft
Did you attend one of our Intro to Cross Stitch Mini Cross Stitch workshops? Ready to try something a little bigger? This 7" finished cross stitch is created a single stitch so once you get into the groove you can block out the chaos of the world (for a little bit) and get lost in craft.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner - this isn’t the simplest cross stitch pattern but we think you can do it!
- We provide: the Hawthorne Handmade kit, expertise, and moral support.
- You bring: yourself and your love for making things!
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof that you are up-to-date on COVID vaccination is required for in person class participation.**