Tunisian Crochet - Mesa Hat - 2 sessions
Ready to take your Tunisian Crochet skills to the next level? The Mesa Hat by Toni Lipsey works up quickly using worsted/Aran weight yarn in a neutral paired with a variegated yarn. TECHNIQUES: creating a crochet brim, working in row ends, block stitch, and Tunisian crochet color changes.
Limited to 4 students (16yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: advanced beginner or intermediate, you've taken Intro to Tunisian Crochet
- We provide: the expertise and pompom makers if you finish your hat in session 2!
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the Mesa Hat and Scarf pattern (available via Ravelry), worsted weight yarn (we suggest pairing Noro with any heathered yarn), approximately 350 yards of your neutral background and another 405 yards of a variegated yarn to make the hat and scarf, and a 4mm crochet hook and 6.5mm Tunisian crochet hook with 16″ cord.
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for class.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours per session for a total of 5 hours. You may need to crochet between sessions to complete this project.
Class meets Tuesdays, 11/15 and 11/22 at 6 PM.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof that you are up-to-date on COVID vaccination is required for in person class participation.**