Crochet + Knit Our Hands Shawl - three sessions
We loved Vincent William's Dauntless Shawl so much we dug a bit deeper and discovered a project that combines two of our favorite crafts. Vincent's Our Hands Shawl is a hybrid triangle shawl design (knit + crochet) inspired by the coming together of crafts/communities and the ability to create beauty with multiple mediums. Paying homage to the textures of eucalyptus and sage foliage, the sounds of a cool breeze blowing through the windows, and the clean crisp scent of summer by the beach, this shawl seamlessly combines both knitting and crochet into one project.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous and Confident Beginner/Intermediate . You know how to single and double crochet. You can cast on, knit, purl, and cast off. You have taken both Knitting Basics and Crochet Basics!
- We provide: the space, instruction, and the expertise.
- You bring: a copy of the pattern (available on Ravelry), approximately 670-700 yards of DK/sport weight yarn and a size K crochet hook AND a US 10.5 knitting needle 40+" circular needle.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session for a total of 7.5 hours
Sessions run on Wednesdays, May 18th, 25th & June 1st at 6pm.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof that you are up-to-date on COVID vaccination is required for in person class participation.**