Crochet - 'Go To' Hat - 2 session
Oh hey there, everyone needs a "Go To" gift project or "Go To" keep-your-head-warm hat to grab. This hat does the trick. You'll learn to create a slip stitch ribbing, working in the round, front post stitches, and working into stitches from previous rows. When your hat is completed we are almost positive you'll want to start the next one.
Ready to learn how to crochet in the round? Want to make something that will keep your head warm? Then join us for this one session class that will have you crocheting all the hats!
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner - you know how to single and double crochet. You have taken crochet basics and crochet 2 (granny square) or equivalent next level crochet!
- We provide: Charles (the instructor) and his expertise
- You bring: yourself, yarn (pattern calls for 1 skein of Malabrigo Rios), a size H crochet hook (that's the hook you received in crochet basics!), and a copy of the Go To Hat pattern.
- Prior to class: Students are encouraged to work on the brim prior to class, based on instructor-provided video.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session
Class meets on Tuesday, October 25 and November 1
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**