Crochet - Dotty Shawl
This cowl is worked in the round and uses a reversible double-layer stitch pattern which results in a two-in-one piece for your accessory collection. The stitches are worked into two lower rounds at the same time, making it fun and interesting to work up. This pattern is charted and with the accompanying written instructions makes a great first charted project.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: advanced beginner - you have successfully taken Crochet Basics and Crochet II.
- We provide: moral support, expertise, and the pattern is free with your yarn purchase.
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (free with yarn purchase), 800-840 yards of sock yarn (main color and contrast color), size E crochet hook. Don't forget that we offer 15% off all supplies for any of our workshops.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.