gather here classes
Crochet Cowl designed by Virginia & Alisa: Cowls are all the rage but you don't have to knit one - you can crochet them, too! The cowl is this season's total fashion must-have and now that the holidays have past don't you think you deserve something luxurious? Can be made using a chunky yarn for an instant gratification accessory or use a soft, drapey light worsted yarn for something chic and sophisticated. Join us for this one session class where you'll go beyond crochet basics and crochet in the round.
- Limited to 4 students (17yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: beginner intermediate
- We provide: the pattern and the expertise
- You bring: yourself, yarn (we used 3 skeins of Tundra), and a crochet hook appropriate for your yarn. Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for class.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Instructor: Maritza Soto
- Cost: $45