Embroidery Club: Crewel Work Sampler - 4 sessions
We're kicking off 2023 with a very special embroidery club focused on crewel work. You'll learn the basic stitches you will need to tackle this beautiful sampler designed by Alicia Paulson. The pattern is extensive so you'll have plenty to keep you busy after work or play.
Limited to 6 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner
- We provide: Nearly everything – hoop, needle, Appleton wool, and screenprinted linen.
- You bring: yourself and a copy of the pattern! (we ask that you purchase the pdf so you always have it handy)
- Class length: 2 hours each session for a total of 8 hours.
Class meets on the 2nd to last Tuesday of the month, January through April.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.