Canvas Tote Bag
The "Our Favorite Tote" from Ruby Star Society is one of our favorite size and shape tote bags, ever! The boxed corner bottom means you can fit more inside, and the handles are long enough to carry over your shoulder. If you've taken Sewing Basics but are still feeling unsure about sewing with heavier weight fabric, maintaining seam allowance, and securing your stitches -- let's make this tote together.
We'll be finishing our seams with a serger since these bags are unlined!
Level: adventurous beginner - a great follow-up to a sewing basics (which is a prerequisite to this workshop)! You must know how to operate a sewing machine and understand the concept of topstitching.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- We provide: pattern, tools, expertise, and machines!
- You bring: yourself, a 3/4 yard of canvas weight fabric, & your sense of adventure
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.