bernette Machine Clinic - mechanical sewing machines
Meet Your bernette b05, b33, b35 or Sew&Go
If you've recently purchased or received a mechanical bernette from gather here, you can get to know your machine in this two and a half hour workshop. There are fabric samples to stitch on. You'll learn the basics of operating your new machine and leave feeling more confident about tackling a lifetime of projects.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older)
- Level: beginner (as well as those who are more experienced)
- We provide: the expertise & a workbook (a pdf can also be downloaded here)
- You bring: yourself and maybe your sewing machine
- Class length: 2.5-ish hours
The class is complimentary for owners who have purchased a bernette from gather here in the last year.
- If you didn't receive a discount code contact us and we'll send you one right away.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.