Beginning Socks - 3 sessions
You are ready to make some socks! Hooray!
We'll cover the fundamentals of sock construction while working with a worsted weight yarn for greater comfort and control. Using a pattern designed by our dear friend Danielle, you'll work from the cuff down. Don’t expect to finish your socks in class but you'll definitely be well on your way with plenty of guidance for all the "tricky" parts.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous Beginner. You can cast on, knit, purl and bind off! You've taken knitting basics and have made something.
- We provide: The pattern and the expertise.
- You bring: Yourself, your needles (circular 40", US 6 or DPN in size 6), stitch markers and approximately 250 yards of worsted weight yarn.
- Class length: 2 hours each session
Class meets on Sundays, August 7, 14 & 21 at 12pm.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**