Beginner Embroidery Kit - 3 Projects
Your embroidery skills will bloom as you make a series of 3 modern floral projects designed by artist Arounna Khounnoraj of Bookhou. Learn at your own pace with access to thoughtful video instruction created with beginners in mind.
This kit contains everything you need to learn to embroider, even if you’re an absolute beginner!
What's in the kit?
- 5 colors of Array wool yarn, grown and produced in the US
- 5" bamboo embroidery hoop
- Cotton fabric printed with 3 project designs
- 1 embroidery needle
- Printed patterns and illustrated instruction booklet
- Exclusive access to 10 step-by-step instructional videos
What can I make with this kit?
You'll make 3 complete botanical embroidery projects. Starting with a classic sampler, you’ll learn and practice the foundations of embroidery, including chain stitch, satin stitch, french knots, and more. Then you’ll move on to 2 floral designs that use and strengthen your new skills. Each project expands on the skills you learned in the previous one, building your confidence and comfort with embroidery!
- No experience needed, great for adventurous beginners
- Ages 8+
- Roughly 4-8 hours to complete
More Embroidery Kits