b77/b79 Buttonhole foot with slide
Buttonhole foot with slide with button holder:
- Pull the button holder backwards and insert the button.
- Press the button holder together firmly.
- Attach the foot with slide and move the button-hole lever down as far as possible.
- Mark the buttonhole position on the fabric.
- Insert the needle at the start of the buttonhole using the handwheel and lower the presser foot.
- Sew the buttonhole; the machine secures the threads at the end and stops.
Important: Always sew a test buttonhole.
Compatibility: Compatible with the b77 and b79 sewing machines.
b79/b77* Buttonhole foot with slide
More bernette Presser Feet