Serger Beading & Sequin Foot
For creative work with beaded or sequin tapes up to a width of 4 mm. The side groove serves as a guide and for couching cords.Instruction
1. Set the machine for a 3-thread rolled hem or 3-thread flatlock (left needle for wider beads, right needle for smaller beads).
2. Beads up to 5/32” (4 mm) diameter can be used.
3. Adjust stitch length to suit beads and pearls.
4. Raise the presser foot and snap on “Beading and Sequin foot”.
5. Place strand of beads/sequins in the guide (1) and (2) to the end of the foot.
6. Lower the foot, sew a few stitches to fix it. 7. Place the fabric under the foot and sew.
Note: If the strand of beads is sewn onto the fabric edge, cutting can be activated. If the strand of beads is sewn on with a flatlock stitch, fold the fabric and guide the beads just to the right of the needle (approximately 1.5 mm). The needle should penetrate the fabric edge. Cutting can be deactivated.
Compatibility: Compatible with the b44 and b48 FUNLOCK machines and the b64 and b68 AIRLOCK machines.
b44/b48/b64/b68*** Beading/Sequin Foot
More bernette Presser Feet