b05 Buttonhole foot with slide
Buttonhole foot with slide with button holder:
- Pull the button holder backwards and insert the button.
- Press the button holder together firmly.
- Attach the foot with slide and move the button-hole lever down as far as possible.
- Mark the buttonhole position on the fabric.
- Insert the needle at the start of the buttonhole using the handwheel and lower the presser foot.
- Sew the buttonhole.
Note: On mechanical models, the machine does not stop automatically and the threads have to be tied off manually.
Important: Always sew a test buttonhole.
Compatibility: Compatible with the b05 Academy & b05 Crafter sewing machines.
More bernette Presser Feet