Advanced Paper Piecing
Feel like you've got the hang of paper piecing and want a challenge you can really immerse yourself in? We think we've got just the project for you! It's no secret we love Happy Sew Lucky's awesome paper piecing patterns, and this Hope block is something we can totally get into - both its message and the way it will sharpen all your paper piecing skills. And it's got letters! This project will strengthen and grow your technique.
When you're ready for the next level/want more of a challenge, join us for February's Quilt of the Month - Radiating.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Advanced - you have taken Paper Piecing 201.
- We provide: The studio space, tools, and expertise.
- You bring: a copy of the pattern (available here), 7 fat quarters - 3 for bird body and details, 2 for banner, 1 for letters, 1 for background, thread.
- Class length: 3 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**