Paper Piecing 201
gather here Class
Excited about paper piecing and looking for a next-level project that will take your skills beyond the basics? Join us for this Butterfly block class and ease into levelling up. Designed by TartanKiwi, this project will reinforce the basics and provide a challenge you'll be ready to meet.
When you're ready for the next level/want more of a challenge, join us for Advanced Paper Piecing.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate - you have taken Paper Piecing 101.
- We provide: The studio space, tools, machines (for those taking the workshop in-person) and expertise.
- You bring: Yourself, a copy of the pattern by Tartankiwi available here, 3 fat quarters - one for butterfly wings, one for butterfly body, one for background, thread.
- If you opt to take this workshop online, you will need to pickup your supplies prior to the class session, have printed out paperpiecing templates, and a working sewing machine. All instore classes require students and instructors to self-administer a health and wellness check and wear a mask during the workshop.
- Class length: 3 hours.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- Receive a link to our online health and wellness check.
You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.