#39 Embroidery Foot with Clear Sole
With clear sole
Embroidery foot with clear sole #39 provides a clear view of the stitching area and is an expert in decorative stitch patterns, appliqué, and satin stitching.
Embroidery Foot with Clear Sole #39 is an extremely versatile tool. This presser foot is outstanding for compact decorative stitch patterns, satin stitching, and appliqué, as well as for sewing off-the-edge scallops.
Another plus is the small hole in the center of the foot, which serves as a guide for cording and feeds it directly under the needle. Decorative stitching with raised effects is also a breeze with Embroidery Foot #39.
An updated version of the ever-popular Embroidery Foot #6, this presser foot affords a clear view of the stitching area at all times, thanks to its transparent sole.
• Ideal for buttonhole seams, appliqués and decorative stitches
• Superb effects achieved by couching perle yarns
• Sewing off-the-edge scallops and raised effects
• Simultaneous sewing of reinforcing thread or elastic thread
• For 5.5mm and 9mm machines
More BERNINA Presser Feet