gather here Class
No more plastic bags for you. This bag has boxed corners (Wait, you don't know what that means? This class is for you!) and wide, interfaced straps (What? You've never used fusible interfacing? Or you fused the interfacing to the iron the last time you tried.). It folds up. It's lined so it's reversible. You'll learn to sew curves without having to worry about the curves actually fitting you. This is a bag you'll use again and again. And probably make for your family and friends. Or at least send them in to take a class so they can make their own.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Beginner. You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line and wind a bobbin. You took Sewing Basics and successfully made a nice rectangular tote bag.
- We provide: pattern, interfacing, studio space (sewing machines & serger) & plenty of expertise!
- You bring: yourself and a 1/2 yard of fabric for the exterior of the bag and a yard for the lining. Reminder: if you are taking this workshop remotely you must have an operational sewing machine, thread, basic sewing notions, and an iron.
- Class length: 3 hours
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.