Youth Patchwork - 3 Sessions
Meets Saturday morning from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM. Students will learn how to measure and cut fabric to create one or two patchwork animal blocks. Students will actually use the sewing machine to quilt their blocks and then use these mini quilts to sew a pillow (or two).
Limited to 4 students (ages 9-15). Students should have previous sewing machine experience. Completing previous sewing camps, Youth School or Sewing, or equivalent.
- We provide: materials, tools, patterns, machines, and instruction
- You bring: yourself and your ideas
- Class length: 2 hours each session.
Youth Patchwork meets on Saturday, 12/9, 12/16, and 12/23 at 10:30 AM.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.