Youth Hoodie - 3 Sessions
Meets Wednesday afternoons from 3:30 - 5:30 PM. Students will learn how to measure and cut french terry/fleece and create their own hoodie. Make something uniquely you and learn the techniques necessary to make your own clothes. Students will actually use the sewing machine to make their hoodie. If time permits students can use scrap fleece to stitch a pair of cozy winter slippers.
Limited to 5 students (ages 9-15). Students should have previous sewing machine experience. Completing previous sewing camps, Kids Are Alright, or equivalent.
- We provide: materials, tools, and instruction
- You bring: yourself and your ideas
- Class length: 2 hours each session.
Youth Hoodie Workshops meet on Wednesday, 12/6, 12/13, and 12/120 at 3:30 PM.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.