Yarrow Pouch - 2 sessions
Take your pouch making to a new level - with a fun curve by Noodlehead! This pattern is geared for an Intermediate level stitcher! We absolutely love this versatile pattern. It’s a satisfying sew, has fun details, and makes a great gift! The Pouch is great for a smaller wallet or for organizing small items. Designed with a pocket and one card slot to keep everything tidy and easy to find. The additional d-ring means you can easily clip it to another bag or phone sling.
Once you've made the pouch we know you'll want to make the wristlet!
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Confident Beginner/Intermediate. You know how to thread a machine and sew a straight line. You’ve made your fair share of tote bags and have sewn at least one zipper box bag in Sewing II. Perhaps you've taken one of our multisession bag workshops as well.
- We provide: Tools, machines, thread, expertise, and encouragement!
- You bring: Yourself, a copy of the pattern (available in store or you can always purchase a pdf directly from Noodlehead and have us print it in store!), exterior and interior fabric, and notions per the pattern. Don't forget we offer 15% off all supplies for our workshops.
- Class length: Meets twice. 2 1/2 hours for each session.
Class meets on Tuesdays, December 5 and 12 at 5:30 PM
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.