Woodland Loafers - 2 sessions
Claire Slade's Woodland Loafers are cozy little hugs for your feet that just happen to be super quick to knit. Knit first flat and then in the round there is absolutely no finishing required. You'll gain insight into heel, toe, and sole shaping to keep these slippers snugly on your foot.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous Beginner/Cautious Intermediate, you have taken knitting basics and circular knitting and feel comfortable knitting in the round.
- We provide: studio space and expertise!
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available in store), bulky yarn you love (we think Germantown Bulky would be great), size US8 circular needles and/or DPNs, and stitch markers.
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials for any of our workshops.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session for a total of 5 hours.
Class meets on Saturdays, 2/11 and 2/18 at 2:30 PM
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.