Veronika Cardigan - three sessions
gather here Classes
You may have seen knitting instructor, Greeley, sporting her Veronika Cardigan in the cooler months in-person or on Zoom. One of her favorite makes a few years ago, she's been asked to offer it as a workshop. Designed by Shannon Cook this cardigan has a cozy, oversized shawl collar and textured ridge stitch body, Veronika will shine knit up in your favourite worsted weight wool. Knit in one piece, the unique construction of this roomy cardi makes it a quick and fun knit!
Limited to 6 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Advanced Beginner/Intermediate. You can cast on, knit, purl and bind off, and aren't afraid of directions like "K2tog, SSK". You have knit hats and cowls and all kinds of accessories!
- We provide: the expertise, measuring tapes, and excellent moral support.
- You bring: Yourself, a copy of the pattern (available via Ravelry in-store which we can print for you or purchase a pdf directly from Very Shannon), appropriate yarn and needles per the pattern (a worsted weight yarn - we think this looks awesome in Kelbourne Woolens Tweedy or BT's Shelter); we offer 15% off all supplies for our classes.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session for a total of 7 1/2 hours.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.