Tweedy Cowl KAL - 2 sessions
We were searching for a one skein project that highlights the beauty of Hedgehog Fibres Tweedy and were immediately smitten with the Berry Trifle Cowl. Like a delicious layered dessert, Ksenia Naidyon's cowl features a variety of textures brought together in a one-skein project. Layer by layer, explore different stitch patterns in a classic “just one more row” kind of a knit. The cowl is compact and lightweight but at the same time cozy.
Limited to 5 students (16 yrs of age or older). 2 students required for class to meet.
- Level: Advanced Beginner - Intermediate (you know how to knit, purl, cast on and cast off.)
- We provide: moral support and great company
- You bring: This KAL is free if you purchase your yarn in-store. Designed for Hedgehog Fibres Tweedy (50% of this yarn is made from recycled fiber!), a copy of the pattern (available in-store), US6 16” & 24" circular needles (or 40" circulars for magic loop), or size to obtain gauge and corresponding crochet hook for nupps.
- Class length: 2 hours each session
Sessions run on Monday, 2/27 and 3/6 at 6 PM.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.