Toronto Pinafore Dress Pattern
A versatile pattern featuring:
- 2 shapes: dress with side opening (version 1) or front opening (version 2)
- 2 lengths: short (dress above the knee) or mini (under the buttocks)
- Similar back for the 2 shapes.
- Finishes with front and back facings.
- One openable strap.
- Optional patch pockets.
- Deep armholes and neckline.
- To be worn over a tee-shirt, sweater or blouse.
- Dress suitable for all seasons.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Learn how to make pockets, how to assemble facings, how to make a front or side placket.
Age range: 3-12 years
- Fabric 1: canvas (cotton/linen), twill, denim, corduroy, woollens, jacquard. The dress can also be made of fleece/French Terry.
- Fabric 2 (for facings): light cotton fabric (cotton poplin or chambray).
More Kids' Sewing Patterns