The Arlo Track Jacket
The Arlo Track Jacket is the perfect lightweight layer. It features a sport collar, interesting seamlines, and comfortable front pockets. The Arlo is fitted without being tight and comes with three length options: short 22”/56cm, medium 24”/61cm, and long 26”/66cm. It is the type of zip-up you can wear on its own in fall and under a warm coat in winter. This is a unisex pattern and looks great on all gender expressions! This pattern is intermediate but is achievable by the confident beginner.
- Includes Sizes: XS/0 - 7X/32 (32”/81cm -60”/152cm chest)
- Intermediate level sewing
- Designed for knit fabrics
- 5% of proceeds go to charity. This pattern benefits The Loveland Foundation
This jacket is designed for knits with at least 20% cross grain stretch. French terry, sweatshirt fleece, ponte, and other sturdy knits are ideal for this pattern. Knits that are really drapey are not suitable for this pattern.
- Zipper foot
- Marking tool
- Separating zipper (22”/56cm for short, 24”/61cm for medium, and 26”/66cm for long)
- Wonder Tape
- Stay tape (optional). You may want to stabilize the upper pocket seams if you are using fabric that is really stretchy. See Recommended Fabric section for more info.
More Friday Pattern Company
More Sewing Patterns