Terra Shawl - 2 sessions
Wavelets of lace lap at the trailing edge of this simple shawl textured with chevron furrows of garter ridge. The same instructions yield a large size with softly rustic fabric in Shelter (worsted) or a smaller triangle with crisply defined motifs in Arbor (DK).
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You are confident with your knits and your purls. You feel good about slipping stitches. The lace pattern is *only* charted.
- We provide: Space, expertise, and encouragement!
- You bring: Yourself, a copy of the pattern (available in the store or online), yarn (approx 590 yards in DK and 600 yards in Worsted) and needles appropriate for the weight yarn you select. Designed by Jared Flood in Shelter and Arbor.
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for our classes.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session.
Class meets on Thursday, September 22 and October 6
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof that you are up-to-date on COVID vaccination is required for in person class participation.**