Intermediate Embroidery - Swan Sampler
gather here Classes
Learn a variety of stitches with this sampler by Kiriki Press and you'll have a lovely physical reference tool for the future. Stitches you'll learn: Wheat Ear, Long & Short, Fly/Closed Fly, Pistil, Stem, and Satin. We selected the Swan sampler for April as we dream of spring and the Boston Public Garden.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner, you've taken Embroidery Basics and want to get more practice.
- We provide: a Kiriki Press sampler
- You bring: yourself, a 6" embroidery hoop, your favorite embroidery needles, and a pair of snips. Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials for any of workshops.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
Online participants will:
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
You can read gather here's class policies (if you're interested)!