Summer Vacation Fiber Camp - meets 5 times
gather here Class
Vacation Fiber Camp (appropriate for all experience levels):
Meets every morning from 9 AM until 12:30 PM. Students will learn to knit, embroider, felt, weave, needlepunch, screen-print, and dye! Each day we'll work on various projects from fabric painting to knitting. They will learn how to embroidery their own illustrations and end the week with a hand-dyed by them gather here t-shirt! A great way to discover the fiber arts plus make something every day! We are happy to adjust patterns/projects to suite your crafter's skill level - if she/he has lots of fiber experience, don't worry, we do, too!
Limited to 4 students (ages 8-14)
- We provide: materials, tools, a healthy snack, and instruction
- You bring: yourself and your ideas
- Class length: 3 1/2 hours a day all week long for a total of 17 1/2 hours.
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.