Strata Top - meets twice
The Strata by SewLiberated is designed to be both a practice of meditation and a canvas for artistic inspiration. It is simple in its construction – only three pattern pieces – easy to fit, and effortless to wear. The uniquely curved hem adds elegance to this staple piece. Keep things uncomplicated with a version in a linen blend, Warp and Weft, or double gauze – or use the fabric as your canvas. Try using beloved scraps to piece together your own storied fabric, experiment with natural dyes, or add some sashiko embroidery. Enjoy both the craft and the art.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Advanced beginner. You've made some clothing in the past.
- We provide: studio space, tools, machines, and expertise.
- You bring: a copy of the pattern, fabric you love (The pattern calls for 1 3/4 - 2 1/4 yards depending on your size - 0 - 30), and coordinating thread.
- Class length: 2 1/2+ hours each session.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**