Stowe Bag- two sessions
You've been making serious tote bags. You loved making a zipper bag. You want to make something curved but aren't ready for clothes. You knit and want to combine your craft love. You are really curious about bias tape! This is the bag for you!
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous Beginner. You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line and wind a bobbin. Perhaps you’ve made a tote bag and the handles are still attached.
- We provide: Tools, thread, expertise, and encouragement!
- You bring: Yourself, a copy of the pattern available in the store, fabric and notions per pattern; don't forget we offer 15% off all materials purchased for our classes.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session for a total of 5 hours
Meets Wednesdays, November 29 and December 6 at 6 PM
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.