Summer Vacation Sewing Camp 2 - meets 5 times
gather here Class
Vacation Sewing Camp 2 - appropriate for intermediate stitchers or those who have completed session 1
Meets every morning from 9 AM until 12:30 PM. Students will use a sewing machine to create the following projects: summer shorts with pockets or a sundress, the adventure waist pack, and a classic t-shirt. All projects were designed to teach students various techniques like installing a separating zipper, finishing seams, and setting sleeves! Each project builds on the last one, students will finish the week with more than just the basics of machine sewing under their belts.
Limited to 4 students (ages 8-14)
- We provide: materials, tools, and instruction
- You bring: yourself, a bag lunch, and your ideas
- Class length: 3 1/2 hours a day all week long for a total of 17 1/2 hours.
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.