Scout Tee – meets twice
A woven t-shirt with capped sleeves and scoop neck. Fitted at the shoulders, this top falls into a loose shape below the bust. Techniques involved include straight seams, bias binding, setting sleeves and basic hemming. (Virginia has answered a couple DM's about woven tees she's worn on Instagram live broadcasts. They've all been Scout tees!)
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous beginner. You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line and wind a bobbin. You've taken a pajama pants/simple skirt class.
- We provide: The studio space, pattern paper, tools, and expertise.
- You bring: A copy of the pattern (available in the shop or online) and fabric you love! Your fabric is totally dependent on your size, please ask a craft consultant for fabric weight advice so you end up with a tee that hangs well. If you decide to take this class remotely, you must have an operation sewing machine, thread, Swedish tracing paper, and basic sewing tools (pins, scissors, a seam ripper, working iron).
- Class length: 3 hours each session for a total of 6 hours.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**