gather here classes
School of Sewing - meets 6 times
Learn to Sew Series
We've heard those of you that "really really really" want a weekly workshop based on a textbook. This is our solution! School of Sewing by Shea Henderson.
Limited to 6 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
Projects & Materials: (we offer 15% off materials purchased for any of our classes.)
- Session 1- a half yard of a Kona solid
- Session 2- Pillowcases, you'll need a pillowcase kit
- Session 3- Drawstring bag, there's a kit for that too
- Session 4- Aprons, 1 yard for main apron body and 1/2 yard for pocket and strings
- Session 5 & 6- Zip It Pillow, 3/4 yard for pillow, 1/4 yard for binding, 1/2 yard of fusible fleece, 22" all purpose zipper
- Level: Beginner. You know nothing.
- We provide: the studio space, tools, machines and expertise.
- You bring: Yourself and a copy of the School of Sewing book
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Instructor: Sara Honeywell
- Cost: $250 for 6 sessions