Ribbed Pullover - 4 sessions
This unisex pullover embodies understated daring with ease and shines on any shape. Fehling’s body and sleeves are worked circularly from the bottom up and joined at the underarms, then the yoke is worked in a single piece to the beginning of the neck shaping. The yoke is worked back and forth while the neck is shaped. The collar is picked up from the bound off and held stitches and worked circularly. This is a knitting construction puzzle with beautiful details that we can't wait to knit with you!
Limited to 6 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: This is definitely an Advanced Beginner/Intermediate project. You know how to knit, purl, cast on and cast off. You feel confident knitting in the round. This is probably not your first sweater.
- We provide: moral support, expertise, measurement techniques, and great company
- You bring: a copy of the pattern (available directly from BT or Ravelry), yarn you love (pattern recommends Shelter but we think it would be great in Dapple or Tones) appropriate needles to get gauge, and stitch markers.
We highly recommend knitting your gauge swatch before class (per the pattern: consider using the first sleeve as your gauge swatch, rather than knitting a separate swatch.)
- Class length: 2.5 hours each session for 4 sessions.
Sessions run on Thursday March 10, 24, April 7 and 21 at 6 PM.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.