Red Stitch EU Linen Gauze
European laundered linen tumbled at the mill for softness. A loosely woven linen gauze with a striking red stripe stitched through.
This linen is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric.
It would make a lovely soft curtains or a trapeze dress worn as a light-weight overlay.
- 100% Linen
- Approximate width: 55" (140cm)
- 4.15oz (140gsm)
- The stripes run parallel with the selvedge.
- Hand wash only - the red fibers will shed if machine washed. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibers relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- Never dry linen in direct sunlight as the color can bleach and fade.
- Made using AZO-free dyes.
More Merchant & Mills : Fabrics-Patterns -Notions - Scissors + Snips
More Fabrics - more New Fabrics