Rainbow Heart Quilt - 3 sessions
In celebration of Pride, we have our newest instructor, Stephanie Cave (president of the Cambridge Modern Quilt Guild and founder of the Boston Area Mask Initiative) teaching her Rainbow Heart Quilt pattern. This wall hanging (approximately 25" x 25") features 19 individual strips of Kona cotton in a rainbow from pink through purple, set against an off-white background. We'll be creating kits for this workshop but if you would like to make your own rainbow feel free to grab 19 fat quarters in a solid or pattern or both.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: you are an adventurous beginner - you've successfully taken quilting basics and have made many mug-rugs.
- We provide: the expertise! Tools, thread, machines, and moral support.
- You bring: yourself and fabric you love. 1 yard for backing; 1/4 yard for binding; 19 different strips at least 2 x 17” long (for a total of about 1/2 yard fabric); 3/4 yard for background on front.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each meeting
Class meets on Mondays, June 6, 13, and 27 at 6 PM. Note that we are closed on Monday, June 20, 2022 in observance of Juneteenth.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.