Radicle Threads Magazine - Issue 2
Inside this issue:
- 5 delicious recipes you’ll want to make all Spring and Summer
- 11 Crochet & Knit patterns
- 2 Bonus patterns available on our website to finish your sets
- 1 Article on micro-farming
- 3 Thought-provoking articles and poetry on current events, ancestry
About Radicle Threads:
Radicle Threads is a BBIMP grassroots company that aims to create a sustainable, ethical, and equitable online and print publication with a focus on crafting.
Our mission is to uplift, amplify, and empower BBIMP voices and to share our knowledge, skills, and experiences with the goal of increasing accessibility for all.
*Please note* BBIMP, Black, Brown, Indigenous, Melanated People is created by Louiza “Weeze” Doran @accordingtoweeze.
We understand and realize that we are not a monolith and our views, thoughts, and opinions are representative of us, our contributors, and not all BBIMP.
More Radicle Threads Magazine