Radiating Quilt - two session
Have you taken any of our intro to paper piecing classes and are super pumped to take on a larger, more challenging paper piecing project? Our quilt of the month is just that project. Not only will you get to sharpen those skills, but you will also get to explore color theory with this dynamic design.Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Advanced - you have successfully completed Advanced Paper Piecing.
- We provide: the expertise, pattern, tools, and machines.
- You bring: 6 cool tone fabrics - 1/2 yard each - cool tones, ranging dark to light AND 6 warm tone fabrics - 1/2 yard each - warm tones, ranging dark to light. You do not need to use solid fabrics but it does make it easier. This workshop will focus on creating the quilt top. To complete the quilt outside of this workshop you will need: 4 yards background fabric, one Queen sized quilt batting OR 2.5 yards at a 90” width (available in the store), 4 yards fabric for backing, and 1 yard for binding. Reminder: if you are taking this workshop remotely you must have an operational sewing machine, rotary cutter, mat, ruler, and an iron. You will be stitching between sessions.
- Class length: 3 hours each session
Class meets on Mondays, March 7 & 14 at 6pm.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**