Plantain Shirt - Serger
Deer & Doe's Plantain Long Sleeve T-shirt:
This is a great next-step serger class. A long or 3/4 sleeve t-shirt that is fitted through the shoulders with a flattering scoop neck and then flared through the lower waist and hips. Designed for elbow patches if you are so inclined.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You've used a serger, you have serged more than a scrap of jersey. You're fearless.
- We provide: The studio space, tools, sergers, large format printout of the pattern and cover stitch machines and expertise.
- You bring: Fabric you love! You will need 1 3/4 yards of 54" wide jersey; we offer 15% off materials purchased for any of our classes. Please download the free pattern here and have your instructions either printed or on your tablet. You do NOT have to print the pattern and tape it together.
- Class length: 4 hours
- Instructor: Virginia Johnson (this is her favorite t-shirt and has made dozens of them...especially loves them in Art Gallery jersey)
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.