Picket Fence Blanket Block
With Julia Farwell Clay’s ingenious method, there are zero ends to weave in at the color changes. With this afghan, the knitter gets to perform the magic switcheroo several times in each block. According to Modern Daily Knitting, "It never gets old." Greeley has been interested in a blanket workshop for awhile and working on portable blocks throughout the spring and summer feels like the easiest way to knit your way to a cozy autumn staple.
Limited to 5 students (17 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is canceled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Advanced Beginner - Intermediate (you know how to knit, purl, cast on and cast off.)
- We provide: moral support, expertise, and great company
- You bring: a copy of the pattern (available on Ravelry or grab a copy of MDK Field Guide No. 7) and DK or worsted weight yarn, this project is knit flat so you can use straight or circular needles in a size appropriate for your yarn (suggested needle US7). We think this afghan will look awesome in BT's Dapple.
- Class length: 2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.