Update your holiday table with this modern spin on the traditional log cabin design in a rectangular format. With these placemats, you can play with tones or go for stark contrast. In this class you will refine your cutting and piecing techniques, as well as explore color and tone. And you will walk away with four settings for your next dinner party.
Limited to 4 students(16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous Beginner - You've taken Patchwork Basics and/or Patchwork 2 and are looking for a bigger project to get into without the commitment of a quilt.
- We provide: a copy of Maritza's pattern, sewing machines, basic sewing kit, cotton batting, neutral thread for piecing, and the expertise!
- You bring:
- FOR TWO TONE MATS - 1/2 yard each of 2 fabrics
- FOR MULTIPLE COLORS - 1/2 yard of a background fabric, 4 or more fat quarters of contrasting fabrics
- YOU'LL ALSO NEED - 1 yard for the backing, 3/4 yard for the binding; we offer 15% off materials for all of our classes!
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.