Patchwork Perfect Circles
In this Perfect Circles Quilting Class you’ll discover the art of creating stunning inset circles with ease, using freezer paper as your secret weapon! In this hands-on workshop, you'll learn the techniques and tricks to start sewing circles around your quilting projects. We’ll practice a few circles to put together in a 15” block, great for an accent pillow or part of a bigger project.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Experienced Beginner/Intermediate: you have successfully completed Quilting Basics and Patchwork 2 or equivalent.
- We provide: the pattern (by Laura Glass), studio space, sewing machines, tools, and expertise.
- You bring: 5 fat quarters of coordinating fabrics; we offer 15% off materials purchased for any of our classes.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.