Patchwork Heart Block
Using a pattern available from Vanessa Goertzen of LellaBoutique, we’ll be sewing together the Heart design (Block 25 of Moda Blockheads 4 series) just in time for Valentine's Day! In this design we’ll explore some new techniques like flip-and-sew triangles, Flying Geese units, and log cabin blocks. This block will finish to 9.5” square–make more to complete a whole quilt top, or add a border to turn into a quilted pillow top!
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner/intermediate - you have successfully taken sewing basics and quilting basics.
- We provide: The pattern, studio space, tools, and expertise.
- You bring: yourself, 4-6 colors of fabric in fat quarters, or a variety of large scraps at least 8” x 8”.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof that you are up-to-date on COVID vaccination is required for in person class participation.**